4.7.12

BLACK BEAUTY!


let me start today with this great theme of black beauty, just for the fun of it, but mostly for the nostalgia! I watched this serie when I was a child, and I remember I was enchanted by seeing this horse...
 

last week, oscar and I drove off to find some nice fries black horses in a meadow...the weather was cloudy and rainy, but we had to make this photos! the paintings we're working on right now, asked for more black beauties! so we had a job to do: we searched... and found!


chaos working


nice face of one of the three black guys






they felt comfortable in the meadow...making fun...



a lotta photos I made of the three black beauties...but still more to shoot in an other meadow...behind the stalls of my big friend -horse- lies...




two happy girls came to enjoy me while I was taking photos of nice guy/horse sietse



oscar did a great job by calling, whispering and feed sietse... for some nice poses...







proud he was! 

oops, there was a pretty girl in the meadow next to sietse...ok, we had to wait  for a minute...

....it took a while...then he went outrageous!
she even got mad...

he just knows he is mister nice guy!


after, the horses, oscar and I continued our way for some photographs of the landscape. this photos you will find in our works. 



in the meanwhile we are working on our large photo/painting...

we've been going through the photos over and over and made our selection...the first result of our work in progress we show to you here:


CHAOS & OSCART> work in progress...